Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Brokeback Mountain – OST


一當播放兩位牛郎的故事和影像便立即湧現.
碟內歌多過純音樂容易入口.
Linda Ronstadt, Emmylou Harris, Willie Nelson等.
有如一張美國鄉謠精選.
全碟有大量木結它穿插正中口味.
是近年來難得的一張soundtrack.

Willie Nelson的He Was A Friend Of Mine好聽.
但更喜歡Teddy Thompson的I Don't Want To Say Goodbye.
喜歡歌曲對goodbye的淡然. 正如我們當初say hi一樣.
無需呼天搶地, 無需氣急敗壞.
有相聚有分離. 願我可以學會放低妳.

I don't want to say goodbye
Let the stars shine through.
I don't want to say goodbye
All I want to do is live with you.

Just like the light of the morning
After the darkness has gone
The shadow of my love is falling
On a place where the sun always shown.

Don't you know that's where our hearts both belong?

'Cause I don't want to say goodbye.
Let the stars shine through.
No, I don't want to say goodbye
All I want to do is live with you.

Together our two hearts are strong
Don't you know know that's where our hearts both belong?

'Cause I don't want to say goodbye
Let the stars shine through.
I don't want to say goodbye
All I want to do is live with you
All I want to do is live with you

I Don't Want To Say Goodbye - Teddy Thompson

1 comment:

Patrick said...

but you have NO choice and you have to say 'good bye' or 'bye'