Friday, February 13, 2009

Tonight I Celebrate My Love


Born To Love/Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson

過去香港人的精神情感都付託在金錢經濟上.
但在這個經濟低迷, 人人自危的日子中.
精神核心可要回歸到真誠的情感支柱.
幸虧身旁有妳.
一個真正愛護自己和關心自己的人.
加上難得的諒解包容, 才可排除萬難迎難而上.
一口氣六首情歌來自Love 101專輯.
哈! 妳懂唱的就只有Richard Marx的歌.
其它都不錯呀.

情人節明天就到了,
願天下有情人終成眷屬.

今晚我們慶祝你我之愛.

Tonight I Celebrate My Love - Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson

Tonight I celebrate my love for you
It seems that natural thing to do
Tonight no one's gonna find us
We'll leave the world behind us
When I make love to you

Tonight i celebrate my love for you
And hope that deep inside you feel it too
Tonight our spirits will be climbing
To the sky lit up with diamonds
When I make love to you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you (ooh)
And that midnight song is fonna come shining through
Tonight there'll be no distance between us
What I want most to do
Is to get close to you, tonight

Tonight I celebrate my love for you
And soon this old world will seem brand new
Tonight we will both discover
How friends turn into lovers
When I make love to you

Tonight I celebrate my love for you... Tonight

1 comment:

Patrick said...

fyi.

Craig David - Greatest Hits Tour

Live in HK 2009年4月6日