
Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009
早上朋友傳來一個令人震驚的手機短訊: MJ dead jor :(
心一下子沉了下來.
五歲的Michael Jackson,
在父母有心安排下和兄長組成The Jackson 5樂團.
十多歲的時候他成為流行音樂榜的常客.
唱, 作, 跳的超凡才華,
舞臺上的一代皇者.
二十多歲的他征服了世界樂壇.
Michael Jackson的名字代表歡迎.
Michael Jackson的名字代表流行.
一個小伙子憑時間努力在八十年代,
成功演繹一個令人驚嘆的美國好夢.
花無百日紅.
後來的人和事.
往後的日子.
他不好過.
我在想我們究竟是怎樣看Michael Jackson呢?
也許早早得來的成就令他失去太多.
今天晚上我覺得他是一位悲劇人物.
R.I.P. Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson - She's Out Of My Life
She's out of my life
She's out of my life
And I don't know whether to laugh or cry
I don't know whether to live or die
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life
It's out of my hands
It's out of my hands
To think for two years she was here
And I took her for granted I was so cavalier
Now the way that it stands
She's out of my hands
So I've learned that love's not possession
And I've learned that love won't wait
Now I've learned that love needs expression
But I learned too late
She's out of my life
She's out of my life
Damned indecision and cursed pride
Kept my love for her locked deep inside
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life
1 comment:
以後每看到月亮,除了想起償娥外,一定也想起MJ's moonwalk.
Post a Comment