Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bob Dylan Live in Hong Kong


Bob Dylan Live in Hong Kong 13/04/2011

Blowin' In The Wind, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Mr. Tambourine Man...Bob Dylan 快70歲了. 還記得剛剛拿起木結它唱Blowin' In The Wind的日子. 簡單又充滿意思.

Mark Knopfler, Neil Young, 羅大佑, 崔健...都深受Bob Dylan的影響. 是偶像中的偶像呀!

Bob Dylan 的偉大成就很大因由是他唱出對哪個時代的政治情感和批判, 用流行曲的歌詞反思人生哲理. 很多音樂人和我也許有同一樣想法. 流行曲可以改變一些人的想法, 改變我們的世界.

Well don't know which one is worse
Doing your own thing or just being cool
Well don't know which one is worse
Doing your own thing or just being cool
You remember only about the brass ring
You forget all about the golden rule.

from: Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking

演唱會中有根源的60's country(鄉謠), blues(藍調) 和 rockabilly(由搖滾及鄉村音樂特色合成的熱門音樂). 這一點令我覺得很難忘.

Set list
1. Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking
2. It Ain't Me, Babe
3. Things Have Changed
4. Tangled Up In Blue
5. Rollin' And Tumblin'
6. Simple Twist Of Fate
7. High Water (For Charley Patton)
8. A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
9. The Levee's Gonna Break
10. If You Ever Go To Houston
11. Highway 61 Revisited
12. Spirit On The Water
13. My Wife's Home Town
14. Thunder On The Mountain
15. Ballad Of A Thin Man
(encore)
16. Like A Rolling Stone
17. Forever Young

World Peace!
Bob Dylan - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Mama, take this badge from me
I can't use it any more
It's getting dark, too dark to see
I'm feelin' like I'm knocking on Heaven's door

Knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's door
Knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's door
Knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's door
Knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's door

Mama, put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them any more
That long cold black cloud is coming down
I'm feelin' like I'm knocking on Heaven's door

Knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's door
Knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's door
Knock, knock, knocking on Heaven's door, ooh yeah

1 comment:

Patrick said...

you have been in his concert this time ? Heard his famous song 'Blowing in the Wind' not presented...??